How can we help?
- Why am I having trouble logging in on iOS?
- Why are the birth control options and reminders missing?
- Where is Clue Connect?
- Why does the Clue app look different?
- Where are the More Menu settings?
- Where is my stored data?
- How do I create a Clue account?
- Why do I need a Clue account?
- I'm trying to create an account but haven’t received a verification email. What should I do?
- How can I change my email address in Clue?
- I don’t have access to the email registered on my Clue account and I can’t remember my password. How can I recover my account?
- I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
How to Use It
- How do I start using Clue Conceive?
- How much does Clue Conceive cost?
- Can I use Clue Conceive without being connected to the internet?
- Can I use Clue Conceive predictions to prevent pregnancy?
- Do I need to see my healthcare provider before using Clue Conceive?
- What do the different colors in the Cycle View mean?
Who Can Use It
- Who can use Clue Conceive?
- Why isn’t Clue Conceive available in my country?
- Can I use Clue Conceive if I have unpredictable cycles?
- Can I use Clue Conceive if I’m trying to get pregnant through home insemination?
- I’ve recently stopped using hormonal birth control. When can I start using Clue Conceive?
- I’m using Clue Connect. Why is my Clue Conceive information not shown to my connections?
The Science Behind It
- What is Clue Conceive?
- How effective is Clue Conceive?
- How does Clue Conceive calculate my fertile days?
- Why do I see so many predicted fertile days?
- Why do I still see a suggestion to try to conceive after my predicted ovulation day?
- Why can’t I track basal body temperature (BBT) in Clue Conceive?
Clue Period Tracking
How to Use It
- How do I track my period?
- How do I track cycle-related experiences?
- How do I set up my reminders?
- How do I change what I’ve tracked in Clue?
- Do I need to track every day?
- How do I add, delete or rearrange my tracking categories?