How to Use It
- How do I start using Clue Conceive?
- How much does Clue Conceive cost?
- Can I use Clue Conceive without being connected to the internet?
- Can I use Clue Conceive predictions to prevent pregnancy?
- Do I need to see my healthcare provider before using Clue Conceive?
- What do the different colors in the Cycle View mean?
Who Can Use It
- Who can use Clue Conceive?
- Why isn’t Clue Conceive available in my country?
- Can I use Clue Conceive if I have unpredictable cycles?
- Can I use Clue Conceive if I’m trying to get pregnant through home insemination?
- I’ve recently stopped using hormonal birth control. When can I start using Clue Conceive?
- I’m using Clue Connect. Why is my Clue Conceive information not shown to my connections?
The Science Behind It
- What is Clue Conceive?
- How effective is Clue Conceive?
- How does Clue Conceive calculate my fertile days?
- Why do I see so many predicted fertile days?
- Why do I still see a suggestion to try to conceive after my predicted ovulation day?
- Why can’t I track basal body temperature (BBT) in Clue Conceive?