If you’d like to delete your Clue account, you can do this directly through the Clue app. Once you delete your account you will not be able to reactivate it or get your tracked health data back.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the More Menu in the top-right corner of the Cycle View.
- Tap ‘Support’.
- Tap ‘Account Questions’.
- Scroll down and tap on “How can I delete my account?” (fourth from the bottom if you use iOS / third from the bottom if you use Android).
- Tap the text “delete your Clue account”.
- Make a copy of your health data by tapping ‘Back up my data.’
- Tap ‘Continue’ back on the ‘Delete Account’ screen.
- Enter your password and tap ‘Delete account permanently’.
If you have more questions about deleting your account, feel free to contact our Support Team.