To track your period in Clue, you will need to log each day of your period in the tracking category ‘Period’.
Clue assumes your period starts on the first day you track ‘Light’, ‘Medium’, ‘Heavy’ or ‘Super heavy’, and that your period has ended when you stop tracking these options.
To track your period, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Tap on Track, or go to the Calendar View.
- Tap the day your period started.
- On Calendar View, you will need to double tap.
- Tap the ‘Period’ category.
- Select your flow level for that day, and then tap ‘Track’.
- If you’d like to track several days of your period, use the calendar strip at the top of the screen to change dates. Follow the previous step again.
- Tap ‘Save’ to save what you’ve tracked.
Tracking accurately and consistently makes Clue’s predictions more precise.
Find out more about the benefits of tracking your period in this article.