All of your reminders can be set up and customized in the More Menu of your Clue app.
To set up a reminder, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the More Menu, the ‘●●●’ in the top-right corner of your Cycle View.
- Tap ‘Reminders’.
- Tap on the reminder you’d like to set up.
- Toggle on the reminder.
- Tap on the pencil icons to customize the reminder’s schedule, time, or message. Below the settings, you can see a preview of how your reminder will appear on your device.
- Now make sure you have turned on notifications from Clue in your device’s settings.
- After this, you should receive your reminder at the designated time.
To turn off a reminder you no longer want to receive, just toggle off the reminder in your More Menu > ‘Reminders’ settings.