Clue Ambassador Program
Our Clue Ambassadors Program is a community of informed, engaged and forward-thinking people who support and speak out about menstrual health. They are part of a global movement that empowers women and people who menstruate to be in charge of their well-being, while pushing research on menstrual health forward. Our goal is to inspire more people to talk openly about their menstrual health experiences and encourage the exchange of information, experiences and support.
- How does the Clue Ambassador Program work?
- Ambassador Program Mission, Principles + Guidelines
- What are my responsibilities as a Clue Ambassador?
- How do I become a Clue Ambassador?
- If I join, will I be expected to promote Clue?
- Will I be compensated as an Clue Ambassador?
- Do you have to be a certain age to be an Ambassador?
- Do I have to travel?
- What if I am a non-binary or trans user of Clue, can I still be an Ambassador?
- What if I don’t have social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)?
- Can I nominate someone I know, even if they don't use Clue?