If you forget to track your last period in Clue Conceive mode, you won’t see a new cycle in your Cycle View. Instead you will continue to see the message “Your period is X days late”. This means that your predictions won’t be up to date. To get the most up-to-date predictions, you need to track the last period you’ve had.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the Calendar View.
- Tap the day your last period started.
- Tap the ‘Bleeding’ category.
- Select either 'Light', 'Medium' or 'Heavy' depending on how heavy your bleeding is.
- Repeat this for all the days of your last period.
- For iOS: Tap ‘Done’ in the top right-hand corner to save what you tracked.
For Android: Tap ‘←’ in the top left-hand corner to save what you tracked.
It’s important to track accurately and consistently. The more you track, the more accurate your predictions will be.