If you forget to track your last period in Clue Conceive mode, you won’t see a new cycle in your Cycle View. Instead you will continue to see the message “Your period is X days late”. This means that your predictions won’t be up to date. To get the most up-to-date predictions, you need to track the last period you’ve had.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the Calendar View.
- Tap the day your last period started.
- Tap the ‘Bleeding’ category.
- Select either 'Light', 'Medium' or 'Heavy' depending on how heavy your bleeding is.
- Repeat this for all the days of your last period.
- For iOS: Tap ‘Done’ in the top right-hand corner to save what you tracked.
For Android: Tap ‘←’ in the top left-hand corner to save what you tracked.
It’s important to track accurately and consistently. The more you track, the more accurate your predictions will be.
If you have more questions about tracking your period in Clue Conceive, feel free to contact our Support Team.