When using Clue Conceive mode, you will see several colors in your Cycle View. This is also reflected in your Calendar View. These colors represent a different stage in your cycle and how it relates to trying to conceive.
Here’s a breakdown of what each color means:
- Red: Days of your period.
- Gray: Days with a lower likelihood of conceiving.
- Blue: Your predicted fertile days.
- Light blue: ‘Good timing’ days with a higher likelihood of conceiving.
- Dark blue: ‘Ideal timing’ days with the highest likelihood of conceiving.
Find out what you can do each stage to help you conceive here.