Setting up your Clue reminders is a useful way to get notified about things like your upcoming period or upcoming PMS, or taking birth control. You can also set the message of the notification to whatever you want it to be.
To set up your reminders, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the More Menu in the top-right corner of the Cycle View.
- Tap ‘Reminders’.
- Tap the reminder you would like to turn on and customize.
- Toggle on ‘Notification’.
- Personalize the message and set a reminder time.
- For the ‘Birth Control’ reminder, follow the steps in this video tutorial.
Find out more about setting up reminders in this article.