If you are no longer pregnant you can switch to Clue Postpartum or Clue Period Tracking mode, depending on your personal situation. Your choice of mode may depend on how and why your pregnancy ended, or if you are parenting. Your Clue Plus subscription will continue as normal, even when you move into another mode.
We are aware that the end of a pregnancy may have challenging outcomes for some people. That’s why we’ve put together some useful information to help you through the experience, even if it’s not the outcome you’d planned.
To let the Clue app know you are no longer pregnant, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Change Mode’.
- Tap ‘I’m not pregnant anymore’.
- Select how your pregnancy ended.
- You’ll be taken to a screen with useful information and resources.
- If you want to, you can switch modes at the bottom of the screen.
If you still have questions about how to let the Clue app know you are no longer pregnant, feel free to contact our Support Team.