Some Clue users are finding that the app crashes before opening following an upgrade to Clue version 3.2 (released on November 21).
If you have an account, please delete your app and reinstall it. This should solve the problem, but if you have any issues, please contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure whether you have a Clue account, please contact support using the above email address.
Non account holders
If you don't have an account, but are experiencing technical issues, please contact us on email@example.com.
Important: please include the following details in your email:
- The model of your phone and which version of Android/iOS you are running and the version of Clue.
- When exactly the crash happened. Please be as specific as possible.
- Whether the crash happened once or on multiple occasions.
- What happens when you tap on the Clue icon? Is Clue working now?
- If you could open Clue before today.
- If you update Clue recently yourself, or did it update automatically.
- Whether you have a Clue account. Please tell us the email address linked with your account.
- If you recently made a Clue backup.
- If you have any custom reminders set up.
Please don't delete the app! This will cause you to lose your Clue data.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and are working to release a fix on the next days. Stay tuned!