To get PMS predictions you need to track PMS in your Clue app. Your tracked PMS, as well as your PMS predictions, will then appear as cloud icons in your Cycle View and Calendar View.
If they do not appear and you'd like to see them, all you need to do is to add PMS data to your past cycles. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the Calendar View
- Find a day you experienced PMS in a past cycle and select the date.
- Tap the date again to open tracking categories.
- Tap the ‘Emotions’ category.
- Select ‘PMS’.
- Repeat this for as many days as you had PMS.
- For iOS: Tap ‘Done’ in the top right-hand corner to save what you tracked.
For Android: Tap ‘←’ in the top left-hand corner to save what you tracked.
You should now see the PMS cloud icons in your Cycle View and Calendar View. Since Clue bases predictions on the data you enter, you’ll need to continue tracking PMS to continue to get accurate predictions.
Find out more about tracking PMS in this article.