To stop sharing your cycle data with a connection, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the More Menu in the top-right corner of the Cycle View.
- Tap ‘Clue Connect’.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap 'Connections’.
- Tap the three dots next to the name of the connection you want to stop sharing data with. Their name could be under either ‘Viewing and Sharing’ or ‘Viewing Only’.
- Tap on ‘Disconnect’.
- Tap ‘Disconnect’ again to confirm.
- You will now be disconnected.
If you have more questions about stopping your data being shared, feel free to contact our Support Team.