It’s easy to import your tracked health data into the Clue app by using the import tool in the app. This is especially useful if you have changed devices.
To import data from a Clue backup, follow these steps:
- Open the email or app where you saved your data.
- Tap the data file.
- If a list of apps appears, select Clue.
- When Clue opens, follow the instructions.
If you have an iOS device, you can also import data from another health app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Go to the More Menu in the top-right corner of the Cycle View.
- For iOS: Tap ‘Import’ > ‘Import from another app’.
For Android: Tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Backup/Restore’ > ‘Restore’.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have more questions about importing data, feel free to contact our Support Team.