You can use the backup and restore features to back up your Clue data and/or move it to another device in case you lose or change your device.
- Tap 'Backup' in the menu "Other". If you use Android, the Backup feature is in the Settings.
- Depending on which apps you have on your device that can store data, a number of options will appear.
- Select your preferred destination for your file backup.
- If you select email, send the email with your Clue data file to yourself.
- To import your data back into Clue: on your mobile device, open the email or app where you saved your data and tap the Clue data file.
- If asked which app to open the file with, select "Open in Clue".