There are many other cycle-related experiences that you can track with Clue, besides your period. Some of these include PMS, pain, mood, sex drive, and skin. To track your cycle-related experiences, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Tap on Track, or go to the Calendar View.
- Tap the date you want to track.
- On the Calendar View, you will need to double tap.
- Tap the category you want to track.
- Tracking categories are the round buttons with different icons like ‘Period’, ‘Pain’, or ‘Feelings’.
- Select the tracking option which best describes your experience, and then tap ‘Track’.
- Tracking options are the square buttons within each category.
- Do this for all the tracking categories you want to track.
Tap ‘Save’ to save what you’ve tracked.