There are many other cycle-related experiences that you can track with Clue, besides your period. Some of these include PMS, pain, mood, sex drive and skin. To track your cycle-related experiences, follow these steps:
- Open your Clue app.
- Tap on Track, or go to the Calendar View.
- Tap the date you want to track.
- On Calendar View, you will need to double tap.
- Tracking categories are the round buttons with different icons like ‘Bleeding’, ‘Pain’, ‘Emotions’.
- Tracking options are the square buttons within each category. You can select more than one for certain categories like ‘Emotions’, ‘Exercise’, ‘Mental’.
For Android: Tap ‘←’ in the top left-hand corner to save what you’ve tracked.
Find out more about tracking your period and other cycle-related experiences in this article.