The program is designed to give you a lot of flexibility; what’s most important is that you raise awareness around menstrual and reproductive health. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Follow Clue on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Medium
- Share and retweet Clue blog posts on your social media channels
- Talk about your experiences around menstrual and reproductive health
- Organize an event about menstrual and reproductive health in your city (This isn't as scary as it sounds!)
- Take menstrual products to your local homeless shelter
A great starting point is our Clue Ambassador Facebook group, where Ambassadors brainstorm outreach ideas, post articles, discuss personal experiences, and support one another.
We’re looking for people who are passionate and vocal about breaking down barriers around gender equality and menstrual health. If that's you, then join us!
*Please note: If you unsubscribe from the Ambassador email, we will assume that you no longer want to be part of the Ambassador program.