We at Clue believe that the world needs more people to support menstrual health and gender equality. Join us as we change the conversation around menstruation for women and people that menstruate around the world.
What would I do?
- Share information about Clue’s app, company and mission, both online and in your social circles
- Share Clue content on your personal accounts and with your social networks
- Participate in Clue research to improve understanding about menstrual health
- Give feedback and help improve the app
- Help change social attitudes toward menstrual and reproductive health by having open and honest dialogue with as many people and as often as possible!
What would I get?
- Be part of a worldwide movement for menstrual health empowerment, knowledge and research.
- Connect with an exclusive network of Clue Ambassadors from all over the world.
- First access to new features in Clue before anyone else.
- Get the opportunity to be featured by Clue on our blog, social media and newsletter.
- Exclusive discounts on Clue swag and merchandise.
- Receive the official Clue Ambassador Badge to put on your CV, LinkedIn or profile.
How do I become an Ambassador?
Apply here. We accept applications on the 1st of every month.