You may have issues deleting your account if you signed up to Clue using your Apple, Google or Facebook credentials. This is because you won’t have created your own specific password when creating your Clue account. You need a password in order to delete your account.
To create a Clue password now, follow these steps:
- Open this link: https://helloclue.com/forgot-password.
- Enter the email address connected to your Clue account, and tap ‘Send’.
- Open the password reset email you were just sent. Remember to do this on the device where you have the Clue app.
- Tap ‘Reset your password’.
- Pick a new password and tap ‘Submit’.
- Now open your Clue app.
- Then follow the steps here to delete your account.
If you’re still having issues deleting your account, contact us at email@example.com.