If you’re having issues accessing Clue Plus after subscribing, follow the steps below depending on your device.
- Check if you have multiple Gmail accounts on your device. Open Settings > Tap the ‘Accounts’ section > Look for your Gmail information.
- If you have multiple accounts, go to the Google Play Store and check which account you’re signed in to there.
- Now make sure you’re signed in to the Google Play Store with the same account that you created your Clue account and purchased your subscription with.
- You should now be able to access Clue Plus from your Clue app.
If you're still having issues, please contact our Support Team and share your Clue Plus transaction ID so we can look further into it. You’ll find it in the purchase confirmation email from the Play Store, or in the “Other purchase activity” tab at payments.google.com. It's a code starting with the letters 'GPA'.
- Open your Clue app.
- Tap the More Menu in the top right corner and then tap the Clue Plus banner.
- You’ll now be on the subscription purchase page.
- Scroll down and tap “Restore purchase”.
- This will re-evaluate all your purchases with the App Store, and restore the correct purchase information in the Clue app.
If you're still having issues, please contact our Support Team and send us a receipt of purchase for your subscription so we can look further into it. This should include information like the date of purchase, amount and currency paid, along with the order ID linked to your subscription.
If you can't find the order ID linked to your subscription, follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap your name, then tap ‘Media & Purchases’.
- Tap ‘View Account’. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap ‘Purchase History’.
- Your purchase history will now appear. If you can’t see Clue Plus listed, then tap ‘Last 90 Days’ and select a different date range.
- Under your Clue purchase, you can find your Clue Plus order ID (a series of capitalized letters and numbers) on the right side of the screen.