We launched our Ambassador Program because we are stronger together.
- Together, we can do more to empower women and people who menstruate to be in charge of their lives and (reproductive) health.
- Together, we can do more to make sure that women and people who menstruate have access to reliable, science-based information about their health.
- Together, we can do more to fight discrimination, ignorance and taboos around women’s health and sexuality.
- Together, we can do more to support menstrual health research and science.
- Together, we can do more for gender equality.
These are the foundations of the Clue Ambassador program.
Inform yourself about female health through Clue’s blog and science-based research.
Share what you know with your community online and in-person.
Take action to make an impact and create sustainable change.
- We are considerate and respectful of other people, no matter who they are.
- Comments and/or actions that are directly or indirectly sexist, racist or homophobic will not be tolerated.
- Failure to follow our values can lead to expulsion from the Clue Ambassador Program.